The stretch ceiling is a suspended ceiling system that consists of two main elements: one is the perimeter rail(profiles)and the other is the lightweight main membrane that is placed along the trail and, unlike existing ceiling systems, does not need to be hung and concealed. It has rail connections. In addition to the use of this product on the ceiling, it is used in applications such as wall coverings, light distributors, exhibition panels, and innovative helical shapes.
Stretch ceilings, due to the reinforcement of the backstage and its specific background, creates a connection and unity between different types of light structure, lattice network and fixed points.
Specifications or advantages of stretch ceilings
- Variety of colors: There are more than a thousand different colors and complements such as matte, translucent, satin and metallic.
- Shapes: Possible in flat, curved or wavy shapes
- Non-shrinking: Never cracks, their color does not flake and is resistant to shrinkage and perforation
- Acoustics: Has the property of absorbing sound Displacement
- Removable: This system can be opened, installed and transferred to other spaces many times
- Washable: Easy to clean without the use of detergent
- Speed and ease: Installation is quick and easy without any dust or disruption in daily work
- Durable: There are no changes in dimensions due to temperature and weather changes
- Lack of restrictions on design and location
- Flexibility and high resistance to sudden shocks
- Modifier of noise and environmental pollution
- Ability to print any type of image and design with no restrictions on print dimensions
- Failure to melt, ignite and create toxic gases during a fire
- Ease of installation and assembly in the shortest time
- Neutralizes and moderates a variety of environmental odors
- Waterproof and ideal for swimming pools, saunas and gyms
- Lack of deformation at ambient temperature of -10 تا C to -60. C
- Remarkable acoustic properties such as sound absorption (suitable for amphitheaters and conferences)
- Antibacterial and dust repellent properties (suitable for operating rooms and laboratories)