15 common questions about stretch ceilings
Here are 15 common questions about stretch ceilings which we will answer.
- What place and temperature is suitable for elastic ceilings?
Stretch ceilings can be installed in roofed places with ambient temperatures from 5- to + 70 ° C.
- What material is used in Maz3D Company to produce elastic ceilings?
We use high quality PVC fabrics made in Europe, which are the products of countries such as France, Germany and Ukraine. More than 150 different color ranges are included.
- Are seams visible on the stretch ceiling?
The fabric (typically) is 1.5 to 5 meters wide, and the location and number of seams depends on the customer’s choice. It can be touched and seen in millimeters. However, our experts do their best so that the seams are not visible.
- Which installation system is used in the elastic ceiling of the Maz3D?
Maz3D company uses a harpoon installation system, which is the best and safest way to install a stretch ceiling.
- Do stretch ceilings smell like Maz3Ds?
It is relatively inhalable, which is normal in any new device but disappears over time.
- Can the lamp be installed on a stretch ceiling?
Yes, it is possible.
- How can the ceiling be measured for the elastic ceiling?
To measure from the ceiling, our experts will be on site and will do so in no time, at no cost.
- How long is the lifespan of using a stretch ceiling?
Normally, the usage span of a stretch ceiling is unlimited. Maz3D Company guarantees its elastic ceiling for 12 years.
- Does the elastic ceiling allow air to pass through?
Stretch ceilings, like washable wallpaper and plastic windows, do not allow air-coated lacquered flooring to pass through. The quality of the material for the construction of stretch ceilings is approved by the factory and the epidemiological standard of health from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- How long does it take to install a stretch ceiling?
Installation of elastic ceilings are done in the shortest time, half a working day.
- At what stage of reconstruction or renovation of the place should a stretch ceiling be installed?
Basically, a stretch ceiling should be installed in the final stage to prevent the ceiling from getting dirty.
- At what distance from the main ceiling is the elastic ceiling is installed?
If lighting equipment is used, the distance from the elastic ceiling to the main ceiling is 15 to 20 cm; But when the lighting equipment isn’t used, the distance from the elastic ceiling to the main ceiling is 3 to 3.5 cm.
- Are stretch ceiling fabrics dangerous for health?
Stretch ceiling fabric has antibacterial properties that do not absorb any chemicals.
- Do you have a certificate?
Yes, international certifications can be found in the Representation section and the Certificates sub-section.
- What is the price of a stretch ceiling?
The price of ceilings depends on the following factors:
- Type of fabric
- Area and ceiling shape
- Number of corner angles and ceiling arches